Monday, November 22, 2010

what a wonderful monday fever

i had a lot of pressure today.
but i think dis f***in pressure
started the nite before which is
lastnite la :P
i had a good faught with him.
he makes me so terriblely in anger.
huh.
plus today which is monday..
i had to reschedule my special report.
flood preparation and DBKL.
i got this two assignment actually on
Friday.ok friday i kje petang,masuk kul 3.
call sane sini tgk da bis opis our..so what do u
aspect..
weekends thanks god im on off.
so today i masuk petang..u ingt orang2 tu nk
layan ke kalo i nk mintak inteviu.n they had
a good reason why dey dint want to inteview.
i really dint like the way u ask me..
to do this to do that.
hey wake up.
im on leave.
so do aspect me to call here and there..
haha.
so stop pushing me here and that.

**u pissed me off man

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.